Wilson, Greenville, Goldsboro, Rocky Mount, Raleigh & nearby areas
Are you disappointed with the appearance of your smile? Do you find yourself hiding your teeth when you smile because of imperfections? If your smile isn’t as perfect as you want it to be, and you suffer from one or more cosmetic dental issues, a smile makeover may be a good fit for you.
Imperfections that our cosmetic dentist can address with a smile makeover include:
- Misalignment or crooked teeth
- Overbite or underbite
- Missing Teeth
- Large gaps in between teeth
- Crowding in your teeth
- Discoloration of teeth
To correct your specific issues, every smile makeover is customized with a unique combination of procedures. Some of the procedures that may be a part of your smile makeover include:
- Porcelain veneers — Used to correct a number of dental issues and give the patient a beautiful, straight smile
- Dental implants — Placed in mouth to replace missing teeth
- Teeth whitening or bleaching — Used to reduce or eliminate staining and discoloration
- Dental crowns — Placed over the teeth to restore the tooth’s function and appearance
Regardless of the types of dental issues that you are facing, a complete smile makeover can be a simultaneous fix to give you a beautiful looking smile more quickly than if you addressed each problem individually.
If you are unhappy with your smile and want to take action to achieve the beautiful smile that you have always dreamed of having, contact Boles, Ham, Dixon, & Boles, DDS today at 252-291-2892 for a free consultation with one of our Goldsboro cosmetic dentists.