Wilson, Greenville, Goldsboro, Rocky Mount, Raleigh & nearby areas
The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry reports that 96% of Americans believe an attractive smile makes someone more appealing to a member of the opposite sex. Choosing the right Goldsboro cosmetic dentist can help you improve your smile, confidence and self-image.
Here are some important things to consider when choosing a cosmetic dentist:
- Experience: You want an experienced dentist who makes cosmetic dentistry a focus in their practice.
- Before and After photos: Images of actual transformations are key when trying to determine the skill and effectiveness of the dentist you are considering.
- Post-Graduate Dental Education: Dental schools don’t specialize in cosmetic dentistry. Research your potential cosmetic dentist’s post-graduate credentials.
- Technology and Office Standards: Have a look around the office. This is your opportunity to see the equipment, ask questions about available technology and procedures, and check out the sterilization areas.
- Treatment Options: During your consultation, your dentist should explain your ideal treatment as well a variety of other options. Ultimately, dental decisions are your own, so you should have options.
The cosmetic dentists at Boles, Ham, Dixon & Boles have undertaken numerous hours of continued education in the pursuit of providing the very best cosmetic solutions and results possible for their patients.
If you live in Goldsboro and are looking for a cosmetic dentist that can help you enhance your smile and self-confidence, contact Boles, Ham, Dixon & Boles today by completing the form on this page, or by calling 252-291-2892 to schedule an appointment. We welcome patients in the Greenville, Rocky Mount, and Wilson areas of North Carolina.