Wilson, Greenville, Goldsboro, Rocky Mount, Raleigh & nearby areas
For a general dentist, the goal of a great practice is to provide excellent preventive care to identify and treat any issues as they arise. Each general dentist at Boles, Ham, Dixon & Boles knows the importance of general dental care for keeping our patients healthy. With regular dental checkups, our patients can enjoy the many benefits of good oral health, including:
- Preventing gum disease – Regular dental cleanings are the best way to keep plaque and bacterial buildup from causing gum disease.
- Having a bright white smile – Routine cleanings are a great way to keep your teeth looking great by removing stains that accumulate from coffee, tea, and foods. Many patients add teeth whitening treatments for an extra boost.
- Preventing halitosis – No one wants to live in fear of having bad breath. Professional dental cleanings can help eliminate offending bacteria that are hard to reach.
- Keeping your teeth for a lifetime – For many people, dentures are a thing of the past. With good general dental care, you can keep your own teeth for a lifetime.
- Enjoying superior health – Oral health is closely linked to overall wellbeing. Those with a healthy mouth are at a reduced risk for heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and a number of other serious conditions. Regular checkups can also catch oral cancer or TMJ problems before they progress.
Great oral hygiene and regular dental visits are the best way to keep your teeth, your gums, and your whole body healthy. If you are looking for a Goldsboro general dentist, please call 252-291-2892 to schedule an appointment at Boles, Ham, Dixon & Boles today.